In addition to our normal infection control procedures, which are in line with the ADA, the CDC and OSHA, we have added numerous other precautionary measures to keep ourselves and you safe.
- All staff has temperatures and pulse oximeter readings taken every day.
- Patients will wait in their car until we are ready for them
- Health screening/temperature/pulse ox of every patient
- Fewer patients in the office at one time. Social distancing practiced when possible.
- All patients and staff will wear masks at all times
- Sneeze guards at the front desk
- No magazines, books or coffee bar at this time
- More frequent wiping down of common areas and bathrooms
- Medical grade air purifiers in every room
- Carbon air filter in HVAC system – MERV 17
The health of our staff and patients is of utmost importance. We appreciate your cooperation. Stay healthy!